Friday, May 7, 2010

Pool Party

It has been so HOT that I decided it was time to break out the kiddy pool for the girls.  Gracie got in it for the first time Tuesday when Hayden and Mark were hunting.  She enjoyed it but she likes it a lot better when she has Hayden to play with.  They LOVE the slide on the swimming pool and even though it makes Mommy a little nervous because Gracie isn't very careful, it is fun watching them get so excited about something.
I can't wait to see them in Kim's pool in a couple more weeks or as soon as the water is warm enough to get in anyway.  I hope Gracie likes it and doesn't mind wearing the famous water wings.  Hayden always liked the water wings, it gives them more freedom to learn to swim.  I wouldn't be surprised if Gracie jumps in right behind Hayden, she is a little braver than I would like her to be!  Then again she may be a little scared, I guess we will just have to see!

See how much fun they had...I love the sound of excited little girls...







No comments:

Post a Comment