Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Painting

Tonight after I fed the girls dinner, Hayden wanted to paint while I cleaned Gracie up...Yes, Gracie makes the biggest mess you have ever seen when she eats, so it takes me awhile.  The whole time I was cleaning Gracie off, she kept calling Hayden, she obviously thought Hayden was going to help her get away from Mommy.  Once I let her down out of the highchair, she immediately climbed up on the stool and started painting with Hayden's paint.  It was so cute, she looked like such a big girl,  she really is growing up too fast, I can hardly believe that in just a little over 3 months she will be 2! 

I always buy the crayola wonder stuff, it is absolutely the best thing they have ever come out with.  It only works on special paper and doesn't color on the kids or any of my furniture, which makes Mommy very happy.  I guess now I can start buying lots of painting and coloring books for little Gracie too!  She had so much fun, she really thought she was doing something.  In fact, when I said I needed to get the camera to take a picture...She started saying CHEESE before I even got back with the camera. 

While Gracie was painting, Hayden decided that she was going to paint too, well Gracie wasn't going to allow that, so Hayden then decided she would put together puzzles.  Hayden is usually pretty good about sharing with her little sister, now we just have to teach Gracie what sharing is all about.  It all worked out, they really do play very well together.

Look at me Mommy:

Okay Mommy I will just put this puzzle together:


Very Proud of her work:

No comments:

Post a Comment