Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mother's Day Tea

I went to a Mother's  Day Tea Party yesterday at Hayden's Preschool.  I must say it was the sweetest and most perfect tea party I have ever been to.  There was also going to be a photographer there to take pictures of everyone, so that meant that my little girls had to be the cutest ever.  They wore their matching pink and green dresses and of course I had to match too, so I wore my pink sweater...I sure do hope the picture turned out good.  Just look how sweet they are!



After we got our picture taken, it was time to eat our lunch and have some sweet tea, they had sandwiches, fruit and of course cookies and brownies.  Hayden and Gracie both ate a ham and cheese sandwich, which was funny because at home they will not eat them no matter how hard I try.  Hayden also drew a picture of me and wrote a sweet letter and made me a picture holder and the "S" on it is made out of her little fingerprints!  Honestly it was the the best letter ever, she has such a way with words!  Who knew that the smallest little thing could make a Mommy cry(happy and proud cry).

The letter says:

My Mom is 3 year old.
My Mom weighs 5 pounds.
My Mom is 4 feet tall.
My Mom's favorite color is purple. 
My Mom's favorite food is vegetables.
My Mom likes to lay in the bed the most.
My Mom gets mad when I play a joke on her.
I know my Mom loves me because she gives me big hugs.

See what I mean is that not the sweetest letter ever.  Although not sure when I really get to lay in the bed, but it is funny to see what she tells her teachers!  I personally think this is the best picture of me!


After we all got done with our lunch and tea, the class sang a song to all the Mommies.  It was so cute, I did video it, but it is too long to put on the blog.

It was a great Mother's Day Tea.  I love being a Mommy and I love my girls more than anything! 

Here are a couple more pictures of the girls...
Gracie wanted lots of hugs:

What an angel....


I love you two little girls more than you will ever know!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment