Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I woke up this morning to a beautiful sound...Hayden was telling me Happy Mother's Day and that she loves me and Gracie was giving me lots of kisses.  What more could any Mommy ask for?  I love being a Mommy, it is the best feeling in the world.  I have truly been blessed with a wonderful husband and the two most adorable, beautiful, precious and sweet little girls!  I love waking up every morning and knowing that my job is just to enjoy my girls and I thank Mark for that and we try to make him feel special too since he provides us with everything.

After I got the girls dressed they left to go shopping with their Daddy...Yes he waits until the last minute to do any kind of shopping, but he always comes home with the best gifts.  They did a great job even though I told them not to do too much for me...they came back home with a dozen of red roses(which always makes me happy, I love flowers), a ipod speaker that I can use in the kitchen, a Dora the Explorer puzzle and a Tractor Supply hat and the most special Mother's Day card....When I opened it, it was Hayden's voice saying I Love You Mama and Gracie was saying Mama.  Of course I cried, they always seem to get tears out of me on Mother's Day.  They really make me feel like the best Mommy in the world, I hope that I am, I do try to be!
 
We also had Grandmama, Linda, Mimi and Pop, and Kim and Artie over today to celebrate Mother's Day for Mimi and Grandmama. Thanks to Kim and Artie for bringing all the food and cooking it.  The hamburgers were delicious, Artie always cooks the best hamburgers.  It was a great afternoon, the weather was perfect and it was fun just sitting back and watching the girls play outside. 

I think Mimi really liked her gift from us, it was a necklace with Hayden and Gracie's picture in it.  I thought she would like it, in fact I think I am going to order another one for me.  Hayden was very excited about it, she could hardly wait to give it to Mimi. 

Nana spent Mother's Day with Uncle Randy who has been out of town for the last three weeks.  We went to visit Nana and gave her some gifts on Friday.  The girls always have fun at Nana's house, mainly because they get whatever they want whenever they want, but I guess that is how it is supposed to be. 

Happy Mother's Day to Nana, Mimi, Grandmama and Mema today, You are all so special to us and We Love You So Much!!!

Me and Hayden, tried to take a picture of us myself, Gracie was napping...

Grandmama, Mimi, Kim and Hayden:
 

It was a the best Mother's Day ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment