Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Last Day of Preschool 2010

I have been so emotional today, almost as emotional as I was the first day of school.  I know it sounds crazy.  I really can't even expain it!  Hayden was so excited this morning, she had gifts for Mrs. Christie and Mrs. Sue that she took with her.  She wouldn't even let me wrap them up, she wanted to hand deliver them herself.  I tried to convince her otherwise, but then I thought that it will probably be more memorable for Mrs. Christie and Mrs. Sue when she hides the gift behind her little back and tells them she has a surprise for them.  When I dropped her off this morning she jumped right out of the car and never looked back as she was walking up the sidewalk.  I just watched her and thought to myself how precious she is.  She has learned so much this year, I mean it is really amazing how much and she has enjoyed every minute of it.

She is a little confused about today being the last day of school.  She keeps asking me "When will I be coming back" and I tell her...Well you won't be coming back to this school, you will be going to Mimi's school next year.  I figured that would make her a happy girl, she loves going to Mimi's school, but yesterday she told us that she didn't want to go to big girl school and that she just wants to stay with Mrs. Christie.  I told her that I bet her teacher next year will be a lot like Mrs. Christie and she will have maybe even more fun than she did this year.  I know she will be fine, and I am glad that Mrs. Christie was such a wonderful, caring teacher that my little girl doesn't even want to leave! 


Hayden...

You have no idea how proud of you we are and this is only the beginning.  You are truly an amazing, beautiful, caring, intelligent, and loving little girl...and that is only a few of the words I could use to decribe just how perfect you really are.  You just remember one thing FOREVER...Mommy and Daddy love more than anything in the world and we will always be there for you!!!

We Love You!
Mommy and Daddy

Gracie also wanted me to say that you are the best big sister in the world and that she loves you very much.  She is looking forward to spending lots of time with you this Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment